Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh
Ok small update..(once again forgive the double post... just i thought u guys would like to know the status)

So here's where am at now. I got the car back from auto shop, since well they were doing an "estimate" and it was takeing to long. so we drove it home... and the retards dirty the rug up,,, right after i vaced and everything...

So now it's at my dad's friends. since he's going to be doing most of the work. since my dad doesn't think a 17 year "kid" is able to put in a new tail light or take out the "fog lights..." i never knew mine had fog lights.. and now i have to get em replaced! wat the FFuck! yea.

so when i get my car back i'll make sure to take tons of pictures and post em for u guys, and sorry for double posting once again...

"ok i have the list so am going to type all that was in the "REMARKS" box

-Front bumper loose-rf fender well cracked-lf fender well missing& fan belt shroud - missing air dam deflector, both front inner tie rods-fog lamp& Brackets missing,need rear brake shoes-RE-brake hanging with wire and lre-brake cable hanging,- rear bumper smashed; rf side marker- Fuel cap & engine light on- left rear shock, -Rh mirrior housing cracked - front windshield cracked-lh door won't open from inside or out, - needs BR tire- front seat belts fraying

" and there u have it
Save points are for quiters

Messages In This Thread
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Raine - 08-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - guilty - 08-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - guilty - 08-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - guilty - 08-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - guilty - 08-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Tri_kento - 08-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - guilty - 08-29-2005, 03:19 PM
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - 02ztsian - 09-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - guilty - 10-02-2005, 01:35 AM