Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think I'll Send Timmy's The Bill
darkpuppet,Oct 26 2005, 08:40 AM Wrote:thank god I don't drink coffee
[right][snapback]151612[/snapback][/right]

Me too, but I can totally answer these questions as I'm at work, and have been dealing with the for many years.

1. When the coffee / drink leaves the hands of an employee, or store ( like out the drive thru window ) it's not Tim Horton's fault if something happens out side the store. Tim Horton's will not have to pay damages to you to clean your car, or chothes or what ever else your trying to clam. We are only allowed to do the following:

a. Applogize, and replace the drink for free.
b. take a complaint if you wish, which will go to TDL head office and they will tell you the above.
c. offer you your money back, or give you a " gift booklet " as an applogie.
d. offer A and sometimes C which is what most people take anyways.

Really it's a realistc rule / policy as they don't know how you drive to spill your coffee, or what way you put it, etc......... or trying to run a scam like some people do this to get another coffee free etc....

2. there are two types of cup lids Tim Horton's uses. they are made at confrance cups in Brantford, and London, the Flat style lids have a small notch running up the middle of the cup.... these lids are completely crap. they don't make a good seal on the cups themselfs. The classic style has a small diviot in the front to open the lid correctly and it's the better of the two styles, but there is a fault with the lids, if they crack on the rim, they leak, or if the small steam hold is blocked up a bit it will cause it to leak, Medium being the worst.

3. Medium costs $1.20 with taxes in Ontario, and most of the country

4. best way to tell if the lid is not on correctly is to look for a lifted edge on the lid, if there is one, it's going to leak on you as the lid is not on correctly.

I'd answer more but my break is almost up.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Messages In This Thread
Think I'll Send Timmy's The Bill - laidman - 10-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Think I'll Send Timmy's The Bill - Frost__2001 - 10-27-2005, 12:36 AM
Think I'll Send Timmy's The Bill - paolo - 10-27-2005, 04:33 AM