Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Of The Members Of My Zoo Passed Away
naz,Nov 14 2005, 11:15 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 14 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:She was a great pet, quiet, used the litter box, clean.....no drool, no excessive barking, no picking up piles of s**t in freezing weather, no clawing on the couch, no trying to kill the other lizards, no dropping off mice at your feet.  <_<
[right][snapback]155700[/snapback][/right]

so you were able to train her to do stuff and she interacted with you also? that's so cool i've never had a reptile as a pet.. sounds like the same type of interaction you'd get from a cat or dog!!
[right][snapback]155720[/snapback][/right]

She wouldnt come when Id say to come, but either does the cat though, haha. But she did recognise the people that were in the house. When she would get cold and there were people around, she would crawl up on your lap and fall asleep soaking in the body heat....very nice lizard, not agressive at all. She scratched her dish for food, perk up when you entered the room, etc....

The stories though....lol...Lived in a house with 5 roomates with her and she didnt have a cage...haha, remember in the summer putting her ouside in the backyard....nextdoor neighbour came over...

"Dood, theres a dinosaur in your backyard...." :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
1 Of The Members Of My Zoo Passed Away - Flofocus - 11-15-2005, 01:32 AM