Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Sign Ford Upper Management Is Whack
nass,Feb 1 2006, 02:09 PM Wrote:how many of us on this site are actually persuaded by ANY commercial. I can't say that there has been a commercial that has made me want to buy a product.... well besides maybe a pizza when we're all stoned or something :)

On the same token would any commercial persuade you to NOT buy the product simply because the commercial sucked??

I personally don't care for commercials, they are another form of entertainment.
[right][snapback]167944[/snapback][/right]

There have been commercials that have convinced me at least to look at a product or service from time to time, if only to see what all the fuss was about.

Conversely, there have been ads that either because of what they are advertising or when they are playing, send me leaping for the remote (and for anyone that knows me personally, knows I don't leap :P) Best example of that is ads for women's hygenie products on YTV on Friday nights. Um, no thank you :blink:

'course the newest Ford Focus ad is just bizzarre with people staring off in the distance trance-like whilst the sound from a Focus plays in the background over the tagline "Stay Focused" (I mainly laugh 'cause I couldn't get my Focus to emit that sound if I tried :D)

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
Another Sign Ford Upper Management Is Whack - NefCanuck - 02-02-2006, 06:19 AM