Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewed Up Knuckles....
Looks good man!! I'm just glad you were able to hide them under the car without being able to see the bulbs. Nice work
focusonthis_88,Mar 3 2006, 10:17 PM Wrote:Dude...are does neons tubes or led's tube?  Mine are leds tube and they don't light up that bright!!

Really nice!
[right][snapback]173310[/snapback][/right]

Which kit did you get?? My LED's are pretty bright??

Slim is that the streetglow kit?

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Surprisingly it's a EUROLITE kit....

i bought it for my other car, about a year ago....installed it on that one....then took it all off when i traded it in for this one...just got around to installing it on the new one.

[Image: 575537_86.jpg]
[Image: 575537_85.jpg]
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Hope you don't drive that car in the winter. I trashed both side tubes on my car. Actually it was the slush buildup in the front fenders. Ice came lose and went under the car and BAM! no more underglow on the side of the car.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
I like it! I had fadeing green neon lights under my '92 Mustang GT. I could have them moveing back and forth, steady, fadeing to the music, or engine REVS.

Gotta get them for the ZTS soon.
www.VicVodka.com
http://www.thePman.com

[Image: 778239_85.jpg][Image: 778239_48.jpg]
looks pretty good. blue and silver go good together.

oh Oscar this is for you, Green for the Money, Gold for the hunnies.
'03 Focus SVT
I'd go with Black Chrome for your rims...would look good with the silver and the blue...

Effect with snow is cool...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...