Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened
well things will have to change in order for it to get better, but in order for that to happen, I think some drastic things are probably going to have to happen
darkpuppet,Feb 28 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 28 2006, 08:31 AM Wrote:Apparently my approval of your non-union shop work got the whiny people all riled up.

Apparently they have selective reading skills and missed the part where I said that it's too bad so many smart people are fooled by the thought they need unions.

If everyone did their jobs and employers were fair, there wouldn't be a need for unions. if you're going to dispute that, then you're more fanatical than I thought.

Laidman, offer still stands. If you want your resume dropped at some NON-UNION shops in North Bay with a history of good employment, PM me. Unless I'm banned :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]172576[/snapback][/right]

you'd have less confrontation from others if you withheld the sideways flammatory comments. You wonder why people rip into you? because instead of just stating an opinion, you americanize it with a personal attack to those views not aligned with yours.

Don't be surprised when people start ripping into you.
[right][snapback]172624[/snapback][/right]

I Americanize nothing. Do you see me blazing in here, installing democracy left, right and center? HELL NO.

I take more flak than most of you because some of the biggest f***tards in here demonize Niteshade, demonize sedans, and demonize the North on the whole. I've got three strikes against me according to some of the most obnoxious members here BEFORE I EVEN POST. EVAR.

I don't care what people say. I just get tired, not even frustrated - tired, of posting the same question posts and taking flak where they get either helpful criticism or Ford forbd... praise.

What's even more blatant is that you guys (you guys being the vast majority wielding mod powers) let their BS go because they're "old school", and rarely crack down on them. The worst part is that they don't even drive Focuses for the most part!

Am I anti-union? Yup.

Have I left before because it was out of control and it was getting sad defending everything against the majority? Yes. Would I again? Who knows.

f***. Where am I going with this?

Oh yeah. I praised Laidman for NOT being in a union. Union bitches jump in and cry, people side with them, people worry about how I will take things?

I even said there were smart people in unions that were being held back by unions. I'd offer to say how many, but we can all count on our fingers and you don't even need both hands. Hell, I've worked with people that belong in unions because here's no way in hell they'd be working for me if it was solely my choice. At least then they'd have security.

f*** em. let them sing solidarity forever, all the way to the bank. We've already paid for it, directly or indirectly.

Apparently I'm on more than a few ignore lists. Good.

NOBODY in this life deserves automatic raises, save for the guys and gals that are in our armed forces. They're the only ones that serve our country outright. Cops and firefighters are just as noble, it's just too bad they can't just bloody well negotiate their own paycheques like civilized folk. I really don't see what stops a skilled cop from keeping his/her job and getting raises like the rest of the world on their own merit.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 28 2006, 02:48 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Feb 28 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 28 2006, 08:31 AM Wrote:Apparently my approval of your non-union shop work got the whiny people all riled up.

Apparently they have selective reading skills and missed the part where I said that it's too bad so many smart people are fooled by the thought they need unions.

If everyone did their jobs and employers were fair, there wouldn't be a need for unions. if you're going to dispute that, then you're more fanatical than I thought.

Laidman, offer still stands. If you want your resume dropped at some NON-UNION shops in North Bay with a history of good employment, PM me. Unless I'm banned :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]172576[/snapback][/right]

you'd have less confrontation from others if you withheld the sideways flammatory comments. You wonder why people rip into you? because instead of just stating an opinion, you americanize it with a personal attack to those views not aligned with yours.

Don't be surprised when people start ripping into you.
[right][snapback]172624[/snapback][/right]

I Americanize nothing. Do you see me blazing in here, installing democracy left, right and center? HELL NO.

I take more flak than most of you because some of the biggest f***tards in here demonize Niteshade, demonize sedans, and demonize the North on the whole. I've got three strikes against me according to some of the most obnoxious members here BEFORE I EVEN POST. EVAR.

I don't care what people say. I just get tired, not even frustrated - tired, of posting the same question posts and taking flak where they get either helpful criticism or Ford forbd... praise.

What's even more blatant is that you guys (you guys being the vast majority wielding mod powers) let their BS go because they're "old school", and rarely crack down on them. The worst part is that they don't even drive Focuses for the most part!

[right][snapback]172690[/snapback][/right]

Ah yes, Its all because you have nightshade on your taillights, drive an automatic sedan and live in north bay.

Or could it be, because youre constantly crying. threatening leaving, and generally being a whiny bitch to all the other members on the site..

I havent said much in the past. but i'm tired of seeing posts like this CONSTANTLY popping up from you...

Things may not be fair here. But you earned it. Now instead of calling out the mods. Bitching at other members and such. You should realize. YOU cause most of the drama here.

Take a step off your soapbox and cool the f*** down....

Its the goddamn internet... stop taking it so seriously...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Holy s***. Its bad when Scooba writes more than 3 lines!! :P :lol:

If Scooba, Bunny, meford, any of the regulars stepped out of line, I do something about it, so dont go around saying I pick on you....ask meford, I give him a hard time sometimes with his posts. I only see your quoted posts and I still hit my head on my keybaord and roll my eyes everytime I read them. Thats pretty sad.

Its the internet, fawkin relax chief. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 28 2006, 02:48 PM Wrote:I Americanize nothing. Do you see me blazing in here, installing democracy left, right and center? HELL NO.

[right][snapback]172690[/snapback][/right]

I've said this once I'll say it again and it applies to everyone. If someone is flaming you, trolling your posts, etc, let me know, and I'll deal with it. If you start flaming other people's threads, etc, there's nothing I can do... so don't even start, don't do anything. If someone flames a post of yours, tell me, I'll remove the post, I'll take further action.

but that means that you should not do it to other people's posts.

Hating unions is one thing.. I agree with you. But I don't make it personal no matter what I think of the other person. You're the first one to take someone's post (ie, my americanize comment) and take it literally, but then get upset when you post the skirt comment and people bite back..

If you guys want me to make the next step to being like [fj] and I'll start banning people who flame or flamebate period. and nobody is going to like it.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ANTHONYD,Feb 28 2006, 01:16 PM Wrote:Stop dragging your asses/.
[right][snapback]172667[/snapback][/right]

Flofocus,Feb 28 2006, 03:12 PM Wrote:Holy s***.  Its bad when Scooba writes more than 3 lines!!  :P  :lol:

If Scooba, Bunny, meford, any of the regulars stepped out of line, I do something about it, so dont go around saying I pick on you....ask meford, I give him a hard time sometimes with his posts.  I only see your quoted posts and I still hit my head on my keybaord and roll my eyes everytime I read them.  Thats pretty sad.

Its the internet, fawkin relax chief.  ;)
[right][snapback]172694[/snapback][/right]

Remember

Haha....

PS. I still hate you :lol:

(gotta love the search feature) B)
05 Altima SE-R
Just let it die scooba. let it die. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Loook ^^^

My post was 4 lines this time....

Let it die? Nah, I'm in the negatives for a reason :ph34r:
05 Altima SE-R
gawd...these type of threads are like menstral cycles
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Screw you Phil :lol:

IBTL

:1lockd:
05 Altima SE-R
Actually, the IntarWeb is horrible for conveying emotion. Let me attempt it as such:

I Americanize nothing. Do you see me blazing in here, installing democracy left, right and center? HELL NO. ^.^

I take more flak than most of you because some of the biggest f***tards in here demonize Niteshade, demonize sedans, and demonize the North on the whole. I've got three strikes against me according to some of the most obnoxious members here BEFORE I EVEN POST. EVAR. >.>

Oh yeah. I praised Laidman for NOT being in a union. Union bitches jump in and cry, people side with them, people worry about how I will take things?

I even said there were smart people in unions that were being held back by unions. I'd offer to say how many, but we can all count on our fingers and you don't even need both hands. Hell, I've worked with people that belong in unions because here's no way in hell they'd be working for me if it was solely my choice. At least then they'd have security.
:rofl: :rofl:

And so on.

*shrugs* I get the most flameage because I actually take the time to compose grammatically-correct posts, because I can carry on a conversation without appearing to be under the influence, etc etc.

I'd rather be educated and erudite than low-brow and rdrgjdfgiiusdf wtfbbq.

I could probably drop the server with all the insults I've ever received.

And Scooba steps into the ring... another non-Focus driver. I think. I lost track.

I'm not taking s*** literally, I'm just responding to points made. There's a difference.

"Things may not be fair here. But you earned it. Now instead of calling out the mods. Bitching at other members and such. You should realize. YOU cause most of the drama here."

I earned it? By adding performance mods to a SPI? By trading tail-lights with MB? Or by doing my own stereo work and tinting my corners?

Yeah, that's earning scorn and malice I tell ya! DON'T MOD YOUR CAR, FC.NET WILL F'ING FREAK ON YOUR BITCH ASS.

There. Done. The new FC.net slogan. Cut and print.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Post whore till they lock it!!

LETS BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!! :beerchug: :banger: :1lockd:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 28 2006, 03:30 PM Wrote:Actually, the IntarWeb is horrible for conveying emotion. Let me attempt it as such:

I Americanize nothing. Do you see me blazing in here, installing democracy left, right and center? HELL NO. ^.^

I take more flak than most of you because some of the biggest f***tards in here demonize Niteshade, demonize sedans, and demonize the North on the whole. I've got three strikes against me according to some of the most obnoxious members here BEFORE I EVEN POST. EVAR. >.>

:rofl: :rofl:

And so on.

*shrugs* I get the most flameage because I actually take the time to compose grammatically-correct posts, because I can carry on a conversation without appearing to be under the influence, etc etc.

I'd rather be educated and erudite than low-brow and rdrgjdfgiiusdf wtfbbq.

I could probably drop the server with all the insults I've ever received.

And Scooba steps into the ring... another non-Focus driver. I think. I lost track.

I'm not taking s*** literally, I'm just responding to points made. There's a difference.

"Things may not be fair here. But you earned it. Now instead of calling out the mods. Bitching at other members and such. You should realize. YOU cause most of the drama here."

I earned it? By adding performance mods to a SPI? By trading tail-lights with MB? Or by doing my own stereo work and tinting my corners?

Yeah, that's earning scorn and malice I tell ya! DON'T MOD YOUR CAR, FC.NET WILL F'ING FREAK ON YOUR BITCH ASS.

There. Done. The new FC.net slogan. Cut and print.
[right][snapback]172703[/snapback][/right]

EAT MY ASS s***HEAD....

I STILL HAVE MY SVT..

SVT > SPI... even anthony will agree

hahaha, look, i just made it personal.

BAN AWAY! :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
SPI > SPV... I go in the shop voluntarily.

BAN ME TOO. i'd rather be relaible than custom than horribly undecided about my powertrain, afraid of modding on DADDY's insurance, and subsequently watch my car die. Repeatedly.

I lied...

mentral cycles are never THIS much fun to be around.
Members who can't play nicely online will have their posting priveleges removed for a week.

I'm done babysitting.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!