Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Do?
...over by terrorits? I'm talking like a USA invading Iraq type situation....

A freind of mine and I were talking about this last night while working on the engine.

I told him if I woke up one morning to see a bunch of masked men downtown Ottawa rounding up poeple and the news was saying Canada was being invaded and what not that I'd head over to his house since he has the most weapons (he's a huge gun entusiast and hunter). I would then get as much equipment as possible and start hiking it North. I figure we'd have a better chance fighting in the woods and stuff. :lol: I'd also ask my father to come since he does have military training and what not...should come in handy.

Would you guys run? Take your family to a better place? Or fight to death? What?

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'd probably be watching TV in my underwear when they'd break in the door, then go without a fight. I'm some sort of super man I think..
I'd take them out for pints and steal their tanks after they pass out.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'd say,"Guys this is Alaska, Canada's that way", while pointing west to Alberta. :lol:

Let's see how smart Military Intelligence is.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Next stop - Iqualit. Remote Northern Ontario or Quebec also works. What terrorist wants to capture blackflies? Load up the car, as much gas and food as we can carry, take Sara somewhere safe on the first run. Repeat from the closest town (supplies and gas). Set up a solar farm with wind generation, maybe a portable water purifier if the local supply was questionable or could be easily compromised. We're got tents and enough rations for weeks as it is right now.

I guess we're already prepared. ;)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I'd go into hiding and then become famous as the guy who turned Bush's head into a canoe from a mile away. Then head to the homeland :D
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
if canada was being invaded by terrorists.. i'd go to the US. i trust to the US army to kick ass much more than the canadian army.. i could be wrong on that. whether i stayed in canada or went to the us, i'd go somewhere remote and away from big cities
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 28 2006, 01:39 PM Wrote:I'd say,"Guys this is Alaska, Canada's that way", while pointing west to Alberta. :lol:

Let's see how smart Military Intelligence is.
[right][snapback]195728[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
That made my day!
I would get my car, family and kitty and drive away (North does sound good to me!)
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
buy a cow catcher and weld it onto the focus and have some fun running terrorists over :P
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Why would terrorists invade a country?

Don't you mean the United States? They'd invade us.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
This topic reminds me a bit of the movie "Red Dawn". Russian paratroopers floating to earth as you sit in class at high school!
Think about the average Iraqi citizen; having your country invaded by a foriegn superpower because they don't like your government, and to secure access to your natural resources. Do you really blame the insurgents for trying to drive the invaders out of their country? Would YOU do the same? Or would you embrace the "enemy" with open arms.
Given the way things were with Saddam (a vast minority has everything, the rest have essentially nothing), one would hope they'd be a tad bit more open-minded.

Having said that, I'd find a securable location and then defend that to the end.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 30 2006, 08:29 AM Wrote:Given the way things were with Saddam (a vast minority has everything, the rest have essentially nothing), one would hope they'd be a tad bit more open-minded.
[right][snapback]195996[/snapback][/right]

Its the same here in Canada, 5% of the population control 90% of the wealth. God bless our capitalist society.

Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
But you and I certainly don't do without. Over there, everyone else (everyone else being a lot more than here, anyways) does without.