Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions
well guys, i guess it's time 2 get a new paint job for my baby seeing as i have paint chips EVERYWHERE and ford decided 2 fudge up my front bumper by putting stress on it and cracking my paint everywhere...so i'm not looking for a place, but i'm not too sure if i wanna stick with the white, or go with another colour. Hopefully you've all see my last thread with my rims, and now i'm asking if you guys can suggest colours that i should try and possible change to. I wanna try and keep everything, but the Altezza's are a possible get rid of, depending on what colour i go with. So i'm open to ideas, as i'm still not sure what i wanna do. Lemme know guys. Thanks
midnight blue!
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
Teal, like that from the 1994~1997 Mustangs, and Windstars, it might look really good on a focus, if you had the black door trim like I do.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
White again, but with a cobalt blue pearl to the clearcoat...it would look really interesting...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Everyones got Midnight blue, go with something unique. I think what Drivesthebeast said would be cool but also if you went like a deep red with metallic in it so the color shifted to almost a burnt orange in different light. That would be sweet.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Grabber Green Pearl Metallic-like mine!!!!!!!!!!
how about just a white pearl instead of plain white.
hardk0re,Jul 2 2006, 10:03 PM Wrote:how about just a white pearl instead of plain white.
[right][snapback]196201[/snapback][/right]

And have your tails cracked open and the chrome paint matched...

maybe the headlights too (SVT style, but white ;) )
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
how about just a slight touch of pearl with the white. looks awesome on my buudy's 89 LX coupe
Flying through the twisties
SUNDOWN
I always say you cant go wrong with pink!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jul 5 2006, 11:43 AM Wrote:I always say you cant go wrong with pink!
[right][snapback]196474[/snapback][/right]

Pink is the new black.

My fathers old 92 Explorer Eddie Bauer was Strawberry Red. Which was a red with a gold metal flake and did it ever look good. There has been nothing that has come close to that colour. Still my Favorite.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
championship white y0. hella jdm
chevy's 'bermuda blue'...its on the equinox, tahoe, suburban...flips bluey-green-purple....very rich looking paint!
Gold... you know you wanna. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
switch the colour spectrum, go black. it is the fastest of all colours.
'03 Focus SVT
Burnin21,Jul 2 2006, 05:31 PM Wrote:Everyones got Midnight blue, go with something unique. I think what Drivesthebeast said would be cool but also if you went like a deep red with metallic in it so the color shifted to almost a burnt orange in different light. That would be sweet.
[right][snapback]196184[/snapback][/right]

see i was thinking of getting a really rich and deep red metallic, kinda like the evo from F&F 3..nobody even make a ricer comment lol...but i really like that colour, dunno if it'll happen, i think i'll just stick with the white, but get a pearl thrown in :D
go with whatever colour you want, a nice two tone red/back would be nice.
'03 Focus SVT