Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hella
Here are my ECE Hella Lights installed, yes I know, I should have painted them, but I wantedt o make sure everything was functional first. I had a little helper.

[Image: 338820640.jpg]
2002 Ford Focus Wagon rollin on pimped out 14" rims. Automatic. Only mods, cracker crumbs and Scangauge II.
StinkWagon,Oct 15 2008, 12:08 PM Wrote:Here are my ECE Hella Lights installed, yes I know, I should have painted them, but I wantedt o make sure everything was functional first.  I had a little helper.

[right][snapback]274600[/snapback][/right]

Looks good Jon (cute helper) - did you figure out the high beam / low beam thing?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Very nice, you should paint them to match your car though, I think it would look better :D
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
ZTWsquared,Oct 15 2008, 11:12 AM Wrote:
StinkWagon,Oct 15 2008, 12:08 PM Wrote:Here are my ECE Hella Lights installed, yes I know, I should have painted them, but I wantedt o make sure everything was functional first.  I had a little helper.

[right][snapback]274600[/snapback][/right]

Looks good Jon (cute helper) - did you figure out the high beam / low beam thing?
[right][snapback]274602[/snapback][/right]

I followed the wires and it appears that the relay is the "hack" to allow all 4 beams to be on at once. Now that I think about it I'm not really worried about hooking that up since the light is such an upgrade already.

Very very even lighting, on the low beams and the highbeams are outstanding for such a small reflector. The only thing I think I might do in the future is hit up rallylights.com in the USA for the 65watt H7's they sell (h9 burners on a h7 bulb). Or even contemplate the HID, I just don't want to attract too much attention to my wagon...

I would highly recommend this modification to everyone who can find a set reasonably priced.
2002 Ford Focus Wagon rollin on pimped out 14" rims. Automatic. Only mods, cracker crumbs and Scangauge II.
Canadian ST,Oct 15 2008, 11:13 AM Wrote:Very nice, you should paint them to match  your car though, I think it would look better :D
[right][snapback]274603[/snapback][/right]

Now that I have that little bit of yellow on the car I actually wouldn't mind having the whole thing that colour! Not usually my style but I like it.
StinkWagon,Oct 15 2008, 12:30 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Oct 15 2008, 11:13 AM Wrote:Very nice, you should paint them to match  your car though, I think it would look better :D
[right][snapback]274603[/snapback][/right]

Now that I have that little bit of yellow on the car I actually wouldn't mind having the whole thing that colour! Not usually my style but I like it.
[right][snapback]274610[/snapback][/right]

nothing wrong with a Yellow wagon as there are only 200 or so in Canada. Keep in mind you might want to keep an extra relay handy incase, I had Hella lights on my car when I got it and they were nothing but problem ridden for me untill I got rid of them completely.

my Focus way back in 2003

[Image: CopyofMyNewFocusSedan.jpg]

2001 Street Edition Wagon

[Image: 18068MVC-033S_2_.JPG]
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.