Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Upholstering Comapnies?
hey guys i wanna get my seats front and back custom wrapped does anybody no of a very good reputable comapny i can look into??

preferably close to hamilton

thanks
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
.... Do you really want to know how much.

Couple of years ago I looked into getting my front seats and rear bench done in similar leather but with a 2 tone black and blue like my car and reinforce the front seats like racing seats but of higher grade.
Put a Ford logo in the back and focus logo in the 2 front seats too.

So I was sitting there looking threw all of this companies previous work and it looked awsome. Well planted business but when he told my it would be $3200 or $2500 cash I was ok see ya later.

So... think is it worth it.

The place is in Brampton, and I don't remeber the name of it. They are still there though.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

There is a guy that lives around the corner from me who does upholstering on the side. Mostly boats but anything reeally. From what I've seen, his work is Phenomenal...and fast! My dad has a '94 Peterbilt (tractor trailer) and had his seat re-done, mind you he got it done in a high quality cloth, but it only cost him $250. It looks great and it only took the guy 2 days.
He's out around Lindsay, but for the cash you'd save, I think it would be worth the drive.
Blacked-out 06 ZX3 : Eibach Pro's, Tokico Blues, Tri-Ax STS, Steeda SRI, Cosworth 67mm TB, Cosworth Header, Energy Suspension Poly Mounts, PS2, Red & Black Katzkins...
Buy some used ST seats, black leather and suede....Very nice.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Jul 18 2009, 05:30 PM Wrote:Buy some used ST seats, black leather and suede....Very nice.
[right][snapback]291296[/snapback][/right]

anyoen been to gold star???
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
drunkinmonkey,Jul 19 2009, 12:41 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Jul 18 2009, 05:30 PM Wrote:Buy some used ST seats, black leather and suede....Very nice.

[right][snapback]291302[/snapback][/right]

North Cambridge location?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Jul 19 2009, 11:13 AM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Jul 19 2009, 12:41 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]291302[/snapback][/right]

North Cambridge location?
[right][snapback]291309[/snapback][/right]

stoney creek
Instagram @o_so_slo
gold star quoted me 800 for the entire car including door panels....they had some work in there shop looks good....looks like im getting custom interior over winter :D
Instagram @o_so_slo
$800 for door panels to is a good deal so do it there a b!tch to pull out the cloth section.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
drunkinmonkey,Jul 18 2009, 01:03 PM Wrote:hey guys i wanna get my seats&nbsp; front and back custom wrapped does anybody no of a very good reputable comapny i can look into??

preferably close to hamilton

thanks
[right][snapback]291288[/snapback][/right]

Apple Auto Glass on Speers Rd in Oakville. Mario Radice is the owner.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
yea im only getting the cloth changed out....im painting the door panels black and im getting the material in the doors changed over to black and navy blue plaid.....seats will be black suede with the plaid centers....its gonna look pretty awesome
Instagram @o_so_slo