Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Foglight Accent Lighting
check it out tell me what you think

[Image: DSC00993.jpg]
[Image: DSC00994.jpg]

got them hooked up to a rocker switch to the back of the cig lighter

and i am totally aware of it being illegal thats why i dont drive with them turned on !!!!!!!!!!!

i put a blue led in each fog light where that litltle blue sticker is...the fog lights are still fully functional
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I saw this on a Grand AM passing me on the highway last week.

I could see the blue coming for about 1/2 a KM away. It was an intense light, but as it got closer, man was that light annoying. Just like the brightness of the new police car lights.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
yeah I was thinking of doing that with my euro ones as there is a spot for a city light for them.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Hrm, as long as the blue isn't at all apparent when the lights are off, you should be okay I guess :unsure:

But since blue is the colour of the lights on a snow removal vehicle, you'll want to be very careful...

NefCanuck
yea like i said i do not drive with these lights on at all....i have them wired to a rocker switch on my fuse panel.....thought it would be a nice little mod for when parked and to play around with
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I guess form > function with this? :)

Looks cool, but I wouldn't do it with my car. Amber maybe...
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
What did you use? A 1.5mm LED in each fog hooked to a resistor in line? That looks really sharp. Abmer for city lights might be a great idea. I am going to have to run to Active Surplus and pick up some more LED's to play around with. I still have some Blue ones left over from when I did my Window and Door Lock switches.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 11 2009, 11:26 AM Wrote:What did you use?  A 1.5mm LED in each fog hooked to a resistor in line?  That looks really sharp.  Abmer for city lights might be a great idea.  I am going to have to run to Active Surplus and pick up some more LED's to play around with.  I still have some Blue ones left over from when I did my Window and Door Lock switches.
[right][snapback]292497[/snapback][/right]

its a 5mm led buts off insane amounts of light...amber would look pretty sweet too
Instagram @o_so_slo
ehhhh not my style id say take them out and put them behind the grilles? would be less "in your face" but a nice subtle touch at night
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

rice.
That would like pretty sharp at the car shows other than that its gonna get you in trouble.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Aug 12 2009, 10:07 AM Wrote:That would like pretty sharp at the car shows other than that its gonna get you in trouble.
[right][snapback]292565[/snapback][/right]
that what its intended for:D
Instagram @o_so_slo