Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm.... Yeah....
Raine,May 16 2005, 12:46 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,May 14 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:To make things fair, I'd say put all the parts you want to sell on ebay.....let the highest bidder take it....

Everybody gets an equal and fair chance at the parts they want and you make the most cash....
[right][snapback]108887[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, if there are people here that aren't going to cheap him out, why not sell them to the people he knows?
[right][snapback]109138[/snapback][/right]

Ebay will be a last resort. As for parts there are a few items that will go to some really close friends of mine as long as they don't cheap out and lowball me.

I'm going to post up the list of all 2001 Ford Focus Sedan Parts that I can think of on two message boards.

http://www.focuscanada.net
http://www.realtimeperformance.ca

from there anything that doesn't sell will go to auction. Prices, that will be something that I still gotta figure out. Because the majority of you live in the GTA area, I'd be willing to go half way in getting any parts that you have got off of me, ie drive as far a London. I'm going to try not to ship anything unless I have to. As you would figure, local pickup would be most prefered.
I'll even meet you half way if you buy my Car.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Just got the call yesterday, I get $9000 back from insurance, and I get to keep the car. :D
laidman,May 18 2005, 06:34 AM Wrote:Just got the call yesterday, I get $9000 back from insurance, and I get to keep the car.  :D
[right][snapback]109570[/snapback][/right]
wow, thats sweet!!
now make that list, and remember im local!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
laidman,May 15 2005, 09:08 AM Wrote:what ever it was, hurts.  The explosion/airbag still wasn't enough for me to take my hand off the steering wheel.  I think thats why I got hurt the way I did..  Most people would have lost there grip and smacked themselves in the head, possiblly knocking themselves out.
[right][snapback]109010[/snapback][/right]

I think its a reflex thing, I mean I ended up flipping my car twice and the airbag popped only on second impact. I can tell you I had one hell of a grip on the wheel before that bag popped, 'cause if I didn't, I'd have had my hands in my face when the bag blew and probably broke most of the bones in my hand and/or broken my nose.

Hell my glasses ended up in my backseat, undamaged as it turned out.

NefCanuck
laidman,May 18 2005, 06:34 AM Wrote:Just got the call yesterday, I get $9000 back from insurance, and I get to keep the car.  :D
that's almost half of what you need to buy my car... Maybe even all half..
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
motor and gauge cluster is what i want if your gonna part out .. i can meet you in london if you want sometime
Below Average Car Club
bluetoy,May 18 2005, 09:38 PM Wrote:
that's almost half of what you need to buy my car... Maybe even all half..
[right][snapback]109740[/snapback][/right]

no flames please on this focus
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Here is the half assed list I came up with over night. Any of these items with an X marked on them someone has already showed intrest.What do you want???

What can be sold

Rear Bumper with molded lipX
Passenger fender
Doors with power windows/mirrors
Trunk Lid
Stock Taillights
Clear Aftermarket taillights
Passenger headlight
Stock bumper
Euro upper grill
Aftermarket headlights (projectors)X
Stock Rims/Tires
SVT Rims/TiresX
Spare tire and jack kit
EBC Brakes Dr/Pass sidesX
Header with gasket
Stock exhaust manifold, with heat shield
Hi Flo Cat
Exhaust system
Stock Intake syetem
Cold Air intake
Underdrive Pullies
Motor/Tranny 75,000km/4 years oldX
Radiator
Strut Bar (front upper)
Gutted out stock Cat

Clarion Head unit
Clarion 1000w Amp
Clarion 2 12” 600w Subwoofers in Ported box
Blue Street Glow tubes 1 long, 1 short
Flamed Out white faced gaugesX
Dash
A B C pillar interior pieces
AutoStart= Alarm/autostarter
Driver/Passenger Seat
Rear Windshield

euro grill
cai
strut bar(if not bent)
header and cat

second dibs on rims???

call me with prices
816-3596
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Shoot me a message on what you want for the high-flow cat.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
$400.00 for the engine if the deal doesnt fall threw.

I just need the engine.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i had offered him $200 for the engine .. i don't need it bad enough to pay $400 for it so you can have it then .. i retract my dibs on the motor
Below Average Car Club
To all who have shown intrest in the parts, I will be recieving the car early next week. From there the car will be disassembled. Those of you that PM me, once the parts are off you will be notified via email for dilevery info (shipping or pick-up)
I still need to figure out appropriate prices for the parts.
I've been in a similar crash as well,.. hit by a pest control truck, ahh the irony. Hope you heal well.
Dan
hmm well, I know the euro grille has a line up on it already so I know better not to ask, But the passenger side power mirror I'm intrested in.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
so far both mirrors havebeen spoken for, but I will keep you in mind..
BUMP!!!

Anyone need any interior pieces off a sedan. I just about have them all off. Body panels, motor, whatever off of a sedan that you need let me know...... Gotta get rid of this car soon....
did you get any of my PM's?
Below Average Car Club
Is the high flow cat still available? If soo shoot me a PM with what you're looking to get for it.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads