Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Got My Ass Kicked Lol
DD1,Nov 8 2004, 06:00 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 8 2004, 07:16 PM Wrote:
DD1,Nov 8 2004, 07:09 PM Wrote:I can go 250KPH  :lol:  :lol:
neon lovers are gay. :P
it doesn't say neon anywhere on the car or invoice ;)
But the car sure screams Neon!
darkpuppet,Nov 8 2004, 06:06 PM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Nov 8 2004, 01:42 PM Wrote:"Racing" in a Stock Auto Focus is GAY!
* flame suit on *
racing on the streets is a double dose of queer.

take it to the track
Racing in the streets is just plain stupid.
Meh leave the guy alone ... we've all done it at one point or another.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Nov 9 2004, 02:11 PM Wrote:Meh leave the guy alone ... we've all done it at one point or another.
Seriously, I love hearing you guys saying this is gay, thats queer...

Like you guys never went lights to lights once in your life :rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Nov 9 2004, 06:14 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Nov 9 2004, 02: Wrote:Meh leave the guy alone ... we've all done it at one point or another.

so we should encourage reckless and endangering behaviour?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

WE should recongnize what happens in every day life and not act like we are god not doing anything wrong ever.

And seriously, I put racing in quotation marks for a reason, there's no was that was really "Racing"
darkpuppet,Nov 9 2004, 02:27 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Nov 9 2004, 02: Wrote:Meh leave the guy alone ... we've all done it at one point or another.

No, but do you honestly think hes going to take advice from a bunch of guys on a internet message board? <_<
Flofocus,Nov 9 2004, 02:37 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Nov 9 2004, 02:27 PM Wrote:

No, but do you honestly think hes going to take advice from a bunch of guys on a internet message board? <_<
..that did it themselves..

yes its stupid and we all know it is..
ZX3T gone..
yeah, we all drive around doing 180km/h in traffic.

it's stupid no matter how you slice it.... you people wonder why our insurance rates are so high... it's not just companies being greedy asshats, it's people like us who drive like asshats and trash our cars and blame it on a fluke accident, not our stupidity of driving at excessive speeds on public roads.

I'm not better than anyone here, but if you're going to be lured into a 'pulling' contest with a bunch of honda boys/etc on public roads, you're being an idiot.

just like when there are group rides like C7 where people think they want to test the power of their cars... you want to wonder what's damaging the image of the modding community, look no further than those people.

"but everyone does it" doesn't make it better for anyone else. You got something to prove, you want to have fun.. take it to the track.

You cant "take it to the track" ... atleast in ontario.

Were you at the track at all this year? Any track? All the roads in are blocked with cops and its a ticket fest. You have a greater chance getting killed with tickets at the track then the street.

The system doesnt work. So you cant point fingers at people who are trying stuff on the street.

*sigh*

Either way.

A pull on an open highway isnt going to kill anyone but himself.
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Nov 9 2004, 01:47 PM Wrote:A pull on an open highway isnt going to kill anyone but himself.
Not once it causes backup and people decide to rear end each other sending them flying into other cars... (see me Saturday) :P :lol:
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
yep its stupid.. but we know.. no one needs to say it over and over.. specially since everyone tried it..

i also know that getting pissed drunk and being sick is stupid.. dont need someone that also got drunk/sick to tell me its stupid.. we are aware
ZX3T gone..
tdot-zx3,Nov 9 2004, 06: Wrote:You cant "take it to the track" ... atleast in ontario.

Were you at the track at all this year? Any track? All the roads in are blocked with cops and its a ticket fest. You have a greater chance getting killed with tickets at the track then the street.

The system doesnt work. So you cant point fingers at people who are trying stuff on the street.

*sigh*

Either way.

A pull on an open highway isnt going to kill anyone but himself.
I haven't been to any actual tracks.. just a few autoX events...never had a problem

I don't disagree with you that the system is somewhat flawed (in Ontario at least), but I'd rather give up a bit of street racing to earn a bit of respect going to the track.

I mean, the reason they started watching the tracks is because of the inherent problem posed by street racing and the modding community... just because law enforcement can't get it straight doesn't mean that the community didn't do their part to bring it on themselves.

it's like puttig illegal tint on your car, and then getting pissed at johnny law because he's tagging you instead of finding some murderers.... you still broke a law, and you got caught.

Don't you think we'd get a lot less hassle if we gave people less reason to hate what we're doing?

but I digress.. I know where you guys are coming from.. to an extent I agree, but I'm still going to be an asshole when someone posts their street racing adventures.

mods - censor me as you wish.

BerinG,Nov 9 2004, 02:54 PM Wrote:yep its stupid.. but we know.. no one needs to say it over and over.. specially since everyone tried it..

i also know that getting pissed drunk and being sick is stupid.. dont need someone that also got drunk/sick to tell me its stupid.. we are aware
You shouldnt drink till you puke, dood. Its bad for your liver. :P :lol:
Flofocus,Nov 9 2004, 02:56 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Nov 9 2004, 02:54 PM Wrote:yep its stupid.. but we know.. no one needs to say it over and over.. specially since everyone tried it..

You shouldnt drink till you puke, dood. Its bad for your liver. :P :lol:
yeah i know thats why i stopped.. now i just swallow it back if i get to that point haha

seriously my liver is already destroyed.. i will smell a rhum and coke and feel like puking.. my stomach is really weak but i stop before i start puking now.. its not even caus im drunk.. its caus my stomach doesnt like it
ZX3T gone..
There shouldnt be any reason to watch the track. It has nothing to do with street racing.

One program wants to get rid of street racers and send them to the track ... The other is at the track waiting for them to impound their cars.

Lol...

When the system straightens up. There will be no more problems. Until then, more and more 'streetracers' are created everyday.

Its the sad truth wether anyone wants to argue. Theres no point pointing at the people, its 99% ALWAYS the system.
I was surprised that wasn't the first thing someone said. Take it to the track. I'd love to. I've been to Mosport a bunch of times (not racing, just watching) and my Dad used to Race an Austin Mini (lol yeah) back in the 70s early 80s at Mosport (and various other places). Always wanted to atleast drive a car around that track, hell ride my bicycle around it would be fun.

Anyway, I'd love to get track time, while it wouldn't really have a point in a stock focus, it would still be tons of fun

A friend of mine last summer got invited by Acura to take his RSX to mosport, they did some training and stuff and gave them a hot lap around Mosport. Sounded like fun. They were supposed to keep up with an Acura TSX driven by some "crazy professional" who just whipped that car around the track. My friend claimed he could keep up pretty well, but whatever.

In the end, it was just a bit of fun that, yes, could have ended in disaster. But such is life. Atleast it was a straight line on a big open highway and not the curvy roads of the Hockley Valley (which are awesome btw though incredibly dangerous if you were to drive much over the speed limit, lots and lost of blind corners, and a fair amount of deaths on the road).
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
*thumbsup* for taking it like a good sport and not running away like normal 'n00bs'..
*thumbs up*

I've taken far worse than that. Not that I'm asking for worse :P

I debated on whether to post that or "omghi2u I n00b hahahaha" or something to that extent.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Aka,Nov 9 2004, 04:05 PM Wrote:*thumbs up*

I've taken far worse than that. Not that I'm asking for worse :P

I debated on whether to post that or "omghi2u I n00b hahahaha" or something to that extent.
ok thats it noob.. no more being nice...

haha :D seriously you did what you did.. not the best move but there are far worst things .. enjoy.. just dont kill anyone ;)
ZX3T gone..