[Image: Themoneyshot.jpg]

[Image: Testfittingmynewrims.jpg]

[Image: Myrims.jpg]

Will post more pics soon!!!! enjoy for now

:D
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
Need some pics of them on the car.

I like the polished lip tho.

Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I think they'll look alright... nice choice! Pretty damn unique, that's for sure! When I saw them in ur avatar earlier today, they looked like Porsche (style) rims to me.

Regardless, nice choice! I assume your putting them on asap as your car's not a daily driver? Get some pics of them on ur ride!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I gather that they are a lot wider than 7" wide by placement of that money on the money shot and the stretch of those mounted tires.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
those would look good

on my truck

what is that a 10" rim?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Those look great. I still have to see you car. I bet they will look excelent once all the tires are on and mounted on your SVT. What is the latest on your transmission? Has Ford gotten back to you yet?

We should hook up some time soon.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
the lip is too big, I gotta see them on the car for my approval.....pics please!!!!!!!
hope you like going straight alot :blink:

i had a lil bit of rub with 7.5 wide rims <_<

hope you've a ton of body work in order to fit those :lol:

Can't wait to see them on though!!!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
i know someone that is sellings flares that could make those rims work ;)
Below Average Car Club
Well I took some pics of the rims on the car but you gotta love disposible cameras they couldn't get developed, and I don't have a digital camera. :angry:

The rims are 17"-8 front 17"-9 rear I'm going more towards a Euro look so thats why they are wide and with stretched rubber.

I will post pics with them on my car soon as I get the car back from Ford.
TSB work is being fixed :angry:

SL8RZZX3: Im going back to the SVT springs so it should be fine with a little body work. :D

My opinion I love the look B)
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?

oh ok i thought they were some thing crazy like 18 x 10

so yeah with some flares or body work they're gonna look sick
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Tony, I have a digital camera if you want me to come by on the weekend and snap a few pic's. That is if you have your car back from Ford. I will be doing my Speedhut guage install on Saturday so I will be able to pop by afterwards if you want. Just let me know....

Kevin.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Wow, those rims will get you over any potholes I've ever seen. Nice :D

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 15 2006, 08:31 PM Wrote:Tony, I have a digital camera if you want me to come by on the weekend and snap a few pic's.  That is if you have your car back from Ford.  I will be doing my Speedhut guage install on Saturday so I will be able to pop by afterwards if you want.  Just let me know....

Kevin.
[right][snapback]175081[/snapback][/right]

Cool sounds good if ya need help just let me know :)
I hope that its nice weather like last weekend that way I can start working on my car too. :D
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer

Stretched... on a Focus.

I'm just going to stop myself and say it's nothing I would have ever expected to see on a Focus. :rolleyes:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 16 2006, 08:30 AM Wrote:Stretched... on a Focus.

I'm just going to stop myself and say it's nothing I would have ever expected to see on a Focus.  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]175150[/snapback][/right]

Thats prolly for the best Nos.

Its an "interesting" look. But its his car and he seems excited about it so, congrats bud, but we needs pics.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

is there any advantage or disadvantage to these "stretched" tires besides it looking different. It just seems to me that, the rim is really exposed to the road and with our roads that's not a good thing.

I really like the style though and deep dish rims have always been a personal fave of mine.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I like them. I think you will be fine for rubbing issues. Im running on 18x8 with a 2" drop and have yet to run into problems.

I think the wider tires look super nice on the focus.
Not my style but they do look good.
Turbo arrived!
[HOMERSIMPSON]mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......deep dish wheels.....mmmmmmmmmmm[/HOMERSIMPSON]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]