Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Up For A Meet On 24 Week End?
anyone up for a meet on 24 week end?

maybe st-tomas dragway, or Grand bend strip???

any suggestions?

Im up for something.

-Marc
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Why dont you go to the push-it-to-the-limit solo II at Square One shopping centre ? ;)

-P@

I Vtec
I will be north of Parry Sound in case anyone is going to the cottage.

By the way, why don't we plan for a SUNDAY next meet. I can never make it out Saturdays cause of work, and I live an hour from T.O.

My .02 $.

Push it to the limit is on a sunday??

Im gonna be in Ottawa and Montreal this weekend hopefully I can get down for this event.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Ill be back in toronto soon guys .... Im gonna through my 16v into the car just with a ported head and fuel system mods and come show up with my stock rabbit ...

woot... Its gonna be fun in my 1600 pound tin can.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I'll be camping this weekend so pus it to the limit is out of the question for me :(
I Vtec
Guys we have to do something soon....I am going fukin bananas up here. And like hell I am going to drive to North Bay to see a SPI. :D
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
I was actually thinking st thomas.... what day were you thinking marc ?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I might be up for something, sat or part of sunday.
Y'all can meet me at my Fiancee's Cottage in Grand Bend :)

we'll be there on the Saturday of the 24...

SweetG can tell you how awesome the place is :P

Right on the lake boyz!
2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:
How bout we all spend the whole weekend there??? Cuz I cant find any campgrounds to drink at :lol:

-P@
I Vtec
I'm am up for whatever :) I only have to commit to the CASCAR Super Series opener at Delaware on Sunday... anyone want to join me for that?

King of the hill is Sat night at Delaware - for those of you that don't know... anyone in the audience can race (the stands are on 'the hill'), 1 lap,1/2 mile, 2 cars/race, elimination til there's 1 car left! There is a done up civic that has been beeting everything the last couple years, time for him to hand over the crown soon :P It's best to get the inside, lots of nice V8's have found the wall on turn 3-4, even some stollen trans ams lol :o

anyway, yeah Marc, count me in.

c'mon guys, if you're not already busy then let's do SOMETHING :ph34r: s**t, I've been in toronto the last two weeks, why don't a few of you boys head west
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
STAP boy where is that cottage.

sounds to me that it would be the perfect plan for saturday for a meet, we can find a spot to park our car and chill and all.

Pat, lets work on the stap boy connection.

I'll be at st-tomas friday night if anyone wanna come.

I got 20$ to bet on my a55 :lol:
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
marc I said it will cost you a 50 $ bill to lose to me :lol: anyhow Marc I am on back up on friday so I think Dave was thinking about doing something locally which would include BEER hmmmmmm Beer :D Plus it wouldn't be a good way starting the long weekend with an A55 raping by my 4 doors family car :blink:
Your truely Donald
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Still interested. Grand Bend would be a fun drive from the looks of it.

Pat, you can drink in Grand River Conservation Authority(?) areas. It's the Provincial Parks that have an alcohol ban. If your really bent on camping check regional camping/conservation areas. Of the top of my head I think you can drink at Elora Gorge and Bing Island both
I'm only going to be there the Saturday... I won't be staying overnight because of the Pregnant Missus...

But, I'm sure something could be worked out :) (People will be there all weekend)

Uhm.. I've got a Map somewhere on here to the place.. I"ll go lookin' for it
2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:
anyone going to the Pinery ?

I might be goin there this weekend because my trip to Ottawa/Montreal is not happening now.............so pissed.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I am stuck in london working for the man
and making no good money ;) if near london call me at 868 0896 anytime Iwill give you directions to my house for a cold one ok people working on a long weekend blows I need a new job :rolleyes:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
what's the drive like from London to Grand Bend timewise?

I've got plans for Sat. nite, going to the drive-in up in guelph, all-niter is shrek2, envy, eurotrip & win a date.
So if the grand bend cottage thing is going down, i'll be up for the day sat. and it's a free world so if your interested come out to the drive-in.
j3rt,May 21 2004, 11:33 AM Wrote:what's the drive like from London to Grand Bend timewise?

I've got plans for Sat. nite, going to the drive-in up in guelph, all-niter is shrek2, envy, eurotrip & win a date.
So if the grand bend cottage thing is going down, i'll be up for the day sat. and it's a free world so if your interested come out to the drive-in.
I might be interested in the drive in idea.

With the gas prices lately, I'm really trying to control spending and reducing the mileage (a bit).
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway