Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Install Air/fuel Ratio Gauge
Has anyone installed a autometer air/fuel gauge in their car. If so, does anyone have a walk through of how it is done, and a list of the parts/tools I'll need. What wire does it attach to on the O2 sensor, where is the exact location of the sensor, or should it be hooked up near the ecu, should the o2 wire or whatever wire it is attached to be cut right through to join up the gauge wire, etc...

Pleace help, a newb

Thanks
2003 twilight blue zx5 AEM CAI, Ford Racing Wires, FC Wire Cover, Apex 2" sport kit, svt lip, magnaflow cat-back, 2 10" subs and amp, custom painted interior, autometer full a pillar pod with volmeter and air/fuel.
Coming soon: Tint, rims, euro front/rear, st170 lights
call autometer..lol
-Will update mods when its all put back together...
1998 nissan 200sx 2.0L Turbo
Check it out here
Autometer has installation instructions online to.

http://hp.autometer.com/instructions/007...uction.pdf

Hope this helps.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
if you attach an A/F to an oxygen sensor which one is it suppose to connect to. Before or after the cat?

2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
ive been told before. more accurate. i used the white on my DIY A/F gauge. worked quite well.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
I just wanted to know, because since I have no cat then if it is suppose to go after the cat it would be more pointless I suppose for me to even buy one.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
If you have no cat... then I've heard the best place to put it is as close to the collector as possible. If you have any kind of tuning ability (chip, stand-alone) you should be able to turn them off and use the MAF for all A/F ratio calculations.
SCT Inside

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A/f Gauge Install. Chromey 7 2,212 10-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Flofocus