Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop Now Outta Specs
alignment is in yellow in camber guess i need plates and bolts , front is 1.4 and rear 1.9 only on drivers side
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
if the issue is only on the driver side, i would look into the possibility of an error in installation of the part, alignment of the vehicle, or bent suspension components (possible accident or curbage on that side that you dont know of) before purchasing the camber plates

i would expect both sides to have an issue not just one side if its really just 'how it is'
lowering springs aint specific to each side are they ? also the rubber from stock springs necessary to use ?
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Jan 24 2008, 01:36 AM Wrote:lowering springs aint specific to each side are they ? also the rubber from stock springs necessary to use ?
[right][snapback]256657[/snapback][/right]

they are front/rear specific. as for the rubber.. i honestly don't know.. i kept my focus stock. when i lowered my integra i used the spring as is out of the box
its weird how the camber would be so off on one side and fine on the other
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wagon Drop And Stop Upgrades Part 1 - The Drop imack 14 3,132 05-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Last Post: j3rt